MAISON REYNAUD is committed to respecting the privacy of its customers and prospects, users of the website it manages and the confidentiality of their personal data.
MAISON REYNAUD commits itself to treat the data it processes in compliance with the applicable regulations such as the general regulation on the protection of personal data (RGPD/GDPR).
ARTICLE 1 : Definitions
– Personal data: any information relating to a natural person likely to be identified, directly or indirectly.
– Processing of personal data: Any operation or set of operations concerning such data, regardless of the process used, whether automated or not (collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation, modification, retrieval, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of provision, matching or interconnection, blocking, erasure or destruction, etc.).
– Cookie : A cookie is a small computer file, a tracer, deposited and read for example when consulting a website, reading an email, installing or using a software or a mobile application and this, whatever the type of terminal used (computer, smartphone, etc.).
ARTICLE 2 : Data controller
The person in charge of the processing of personal data is MAISON REYNAUD, whose headquarters are located at 1, Avenue des Savoies 94599 Rungis Cedex – France
ARTICLE 3 : Collected data
Within the framework of the activity of the website accessible at the following address https://reynaud.fr/ (hereinafter the “Website”), MAISON REYNAUD may collect the following personal data: title, name, first name, postal address, country of residence, date of birth, e-mail, username/password, phone number, personal characteristics, bank details.
The collection of the users’ personal data takes place through a registration form, requiring the prior collection of the users’ consent.
The collection of personal data is made for the needs of the functioning of the website and access to the services of MAISON REYNAUD and to administer the user accounts.
ARTICLE 4: Recipients of data – subcontractors
Personal data are exclusively intended to be used by MAISON REYNAUD.
However, they can be transmitted to the subcontractors listed below:
– Hosting company OVH ;
– Webmaster Victor! Paris.
MAISON REYNAUD does not sell or rent, under any circumstances, personal data to third parties.
In case of illegal activities, suspicions of illegal activities, for investigation purposes or judicial requisitions, personal data can be transmitted, upon request, to judicial or control authorities: police, gendarmerie, magistrate, tax or social services etc…
The personal data collected and processed directly by MAISON REYNAUD are exclusively stored in the databases of the OVH company.
ARTICLE 5 : Rights
In accordance with the legislation in force, users have the right to access, rectify, delete, oppose and limit the processing of their personal data.
Each user can:
– Make a request for portability for the data provided and that are necessary for the processing of which he/she has consented;
– freely access, modify or delete his personal data, except for legal obligations (accounting, tax, controls) to keep them by MAISON REYNAUD;
– To give instructions on the conservation, deletion and communication of the users’ data after their death;
– Exercise his rights by contacting MAISON REYNAUD, specifying his name, first name, postal address, by email: email@example.com, phone: +33 1 45 12 71 00, postal mail: MAISON REYNAUD, 1, Avenue des Savoies – 94599 Rungis Cedex – France
– Withdraw your consent at any time using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each message sent;
– In the event of a dispute, to file a complaint with the CNIL, whose contact details can be found at the following Internet address: https://www.cnil.fr/
ARTICLE 6 : Cookies
Most of the cookies used by MAISON REYNAUD are functional cookies. They allow the management of certain functionalities of the website, to facilitate the connection to the website, to make the registration process more pleasant for the user. Some cookies also allow us to measure the audience, to propose advertisements and to share content published on our site with various social networks.
The main operation is based on the use of a cookie containing an anonymous identifier. Each user has the possibility to refuse the installation of this cookie on his or her device, but this will compromise access to the service offered.
The acceptance of the cookie facilitating the connection to the Site is at the discretion of the user at the time of connection to the Site and can be modified at any time with a click.
ARTICLE 7: Security
MAISON REYNAUD takes all the necessary measures to ensure the security of the personal data it collects.
No personal data is stored within the premises of MAISON REYNAUD, the personal data collected are hosted by specialized subcontractors (web hosts, emailing).
Access to servers or secure databases is managed directly by MAISON REYNAUD. The servers are subject to a restricted access with a strong login and password, through an encrypted connection of type ssl / https.
The servers are hosted in OVH datacenters, highly secured.
ARTICLE 8: Duration of data storage
In order to meet its legal obligations or to have the necessary elements to enforce its rights, MAISON REYNAUD will store the data under the conditions provided by the regulation.
The length of time your personal data is kept varies according to the purpose of their collection:
– User data (identity, electronic contact information, history of use of services), allowing the operation of the website managed by MAISON REYNAUD are kept for the duration of use of the website and a maximum of three (3) years from the end of the account deletion;
– At the end of this period, all personal data will be archived and then destroyed.
ARTICLE 9: Transfer of data outside the EU
MAISON REYNAUD may have to transfer some of the user data outside the European Union. Transfers of personal data outside the European Union will only be made to countries whose level of security of personal data is recognized by the European Union or by standard contractual provisions.
ARTICLE 10: Information in case of data theft
If despite all the protections implemented by MAISON REYNAUD and its subcontractors, some of the personal data were to suffer a security breach, MAISON REYNAUD commits to inform the users within the legal deadlines in force.
This obligation of legal information cannot be interpreted as an acknowledgement of responsibility or negligence on the part of MAISON REYNAUD or its subcontractors.